High-Speed Camera Rentals
Tech Imaging Services offers a broad range of affordable high-speed camera rental equipment on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. We have a diverse inventory of high-speed camera rentals from battery operated handheld cameras, to ultra high-frame rate camera systems capable of over 10,000,000 fps.
We offer accessories with our high-speed camera rental packages: lights, lenses, tripods, as well as configured laptop controllers with operational software. We also offer a variety of rental options enabling us to provide our customers with complete integrated turn-key solutions.
All of our rental packages include a High Speed Camera body (color or monochrome systems) available in a variety of lens mounting options (Nikon G-Type F-Mount, C-Mount). Includes power supply, 3-meter Gigabit Ethernet cable.
Cameras Available for Rental:
1,024 x 1,024 pixels @ 20,000 fps and at reduced resolution up to 2,100,000 fps with 159ns shutter capabilities.
1,024 x 1,024 pixels @ 12,800 fps and at reduced resolution up to 1,000,000 fps with 200ns shutter capabilities.
1,024 x 1,024 pixels @ 6,400 fps and at reduced resolution up to 900,000 fps with 260ns shutter capabilities.
Full HD resolution (1,920 x 1080 pixels) up to 2,000 fps and at reduced resolution up to 80,000 fps.
1280 x 800 pixels @ 2,000fps and at reduced resolution up to 44,510 fps.
Camera Accessories for Rental:
- Laptop computer with Photron Fastcam Viewer software (PFV).
- Various zoom and prime lenses ranging from 5 mm up to 300 mm.
- Manfrotto tripod with Manfrotto geared 3-Way pan/tilt head.
- Triggering systems such as Pickle Switch or Acoustical Trigger Box.
- Nila Zaila LED fixtures – Power: 40W (equiv. to 200W HMIs or 350W tungsten fixtures).
- Nila Varsa LED fixtures – Power: 75W (equiv. to 400W HMIs or 600W tungsten fixtures).
Tech Imaging Services has the expertise to structure 24, 36, and 48 month high speed camera lease packages of virtually any type of high speed camera. Tech Imaging Services can provide your business with flexibility that could never be realized through ownership.
Realize the tax benefits through equipment leasing: The leased high speed camera equipment involved in an operating lease can be treated as an operating expense, rather than a capitalized asset. This makes an operating lease the most tax friendly of the lease options.
When an operating lease terminates, the lessee has three options:
- The leased high speed camera equipment may be returned to the lessor.
- The lease terms may be renewed and extended at a rate consistent with the fair market value of the equipment.
- The high speed camera equipment may be purchased at its fair market value.