The stand-alone thermography software IRBIS 3 report is part of the software family IRBIS® 3 and enables time efficient report generation by using variable templates. Even largest amounts of data, as they are generated by the professional thermographer, can become documented as a PDF report in a hassle-free and swift way. By means of a comprehensive set of analysis tools, measuring scenarios can conveniently and effortlessly be processed, analyzed and documented. Apart from routine analyses of thermographic images, IRBIS® 3 report also meets complex demands for automation.
Features of IRBIS 3 report:
- Automated analysis and correction of thermographic images
- Powerful functions and easy handling
- Wide choice in provided report templates in compliance with VdS standard
- Simple setup of individually adjusted report templates
- Storage of report properties in the template
- Completed reports can subsequently be altered and extended
- Deposit of calculation rules using the formula editor
- Automated and manual transfer of camera parameters
Thus IRBIS 3 report will assist you in solving everyday thermographic jobs professionally with a minimum in time and effort. The professional thermography software IRBIS 3 report is available for thermography systems offered by InfraTec.