Tech Imaging is a high-speed imaging supplier and camera rental company with over 35 years of history and numerous awards for our incredible cameras and customer service. For those looking for superior service in high-speed camera rental, we have some excellent packages and will work with you to ensure you’ve got all the necessary equipment.
Here are some benefits of working with Tech Imaging’s camera rental service.
1) Keep Your Costs Under Control
Our high-speed cameras are used for several purposes. Local governments use our cameras to ensure less speeding and more safety on the road. Scientists use them for experiments, while television producers rely on Tech Imaging high-speed cameras to record fast-action sports and other scenes.
These cameras are a necessity in many fields. They’re also costly to buy and even to rent from many companies. At Tech Imaging, we offer a variety of packages and cameras that can fit your project and budget.
We also offer long-term leasing contracts for 24, 36, and 48-month periods. We provide you the option to buy the cameras at a market-rate cost once your lease is up or you can return the cameras if you don’t require them anymore.
2) Plenty of Options for the Most High-Quality Cameras
We have a plethora of cameras to choose from. We keep a few varieties depending on your needs. We even have consulting services to help you determine which cameras you need and where they should be installed. They’ll continue checking up on your case, ensuring everything runs smoothly. The cameras we currently have available for rent include:
- Pharsighted E98-80s - Shoots 640 x 480 pixels at 250,000 fps, and at reduced resolution up to 2,500,000 fps with shutter speeds of 98ns capabilities.
- Photron Fastcam Nova S16 - 1,024 x 1,024 pixels at 16,000 fps, and reduced resolution up to 1,000,000 fps with 200ns shutter capabilities.
- Photron Fastcam Mini AX200 - 1,024 x 1,024 pixels at 6,400 fps, and reduced resolution up to 900,000 fps with 260ns shutter capabilities.
- Photron MH6 High-Speed Camera - Full HD resolution (1,920 x 1080 pixels) up to 1000 frames per second through small and lightweight camera heads.
3) Camera Accessory Rental
Renting your camera accessories instead of buying them gives you even more options for a lower price. Accessories like computers with the correct software, lenses, light fixtures, and trigger systems are often pricey. Not all high-speed camera rental companies offer these add-ons, making it more challenging to complete your project.
Camera lenses are known for being expensive, especially when it comes to high-speed cameras. Light fixtures are also a necessity for taking better, more precise shots. Our light fixture rental includes a few Nila LED fixtures and a laser-illumination option. The trigger box is another significant extra. We provide all the necessary materials to create customized packaged deals for all of our clients who need them.
Call Tech Imaging today at 1-800-613-8180 and connect with a rental specialist. Our friendly staff members are trained to assist you in picking out suitable cameras and other pieces of equipment for rent. Or contact us online and get a rental quote today.